Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill.
The competition is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 years or over except employees of O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill and their immediate relatives.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via facebook.com.
Closing date for entry will be 5pm Tuesday, 27 June 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Have you been in O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill recently? Would you like to win a dinner for two from our delicious tapas menu?
All you have to do is upload a photo of you and your friends taken in O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill, tag our Facebook page in the photo and share the competition post. You have until 5pm, Tuesday, 27 June 2017 to enter.
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: Dinner for two in O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill, up to the value of €50 in one sitting. Alcohol is not included in this prize. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the Promoter based on their own set of criteria.
14. The winner will be notified by direct message on Facebook on Wednesday 28 June, 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill and not to any other party.
23. O'Mahony‘s of Watergrasshill's decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. O'Mahony's of Watergrasshill also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.